3M Aura 9211+ N95 Mask with Valve – 10/box – white
3M Aura N95 Particulate Disposable Respirator 9211+ with Cool Flow Valve, Smoke, Grinding, Sanding, Sawing, Sweeping, Woodworking, Dust, 10/Pack
- Brand: 3M
- Filter Class: N95
- Size: 10 Pack Respirator
- Color: White
- Number of Items 10
- Material: Foam
- Cool Comfort: 3M Cool Flow Valve, Incorporating Proprietary Technology, Helps Reduce Heat and Humidity Build-Up Inside the Respirator to Help Keep the Wearer More Comfortable. Designed for Hot/Dusty Work Settings Requiring Long Periods of Wear.
- Secure Seal: Comfortable Braided Headbands Help Keep Respirator Securely in Place and Minimizes Pulling of Hair. Adjustable Nose Clip Helps Provide a Custom and Secure Seal.
- Compatible With Eyewear: Curved Low-Profile Design Conforms Well to Nose and Eye Contours, Allowing More Room for Eyewear.
- Reduce Fogging: Embossed Top Panel Helps Reduce the Fogging of Eyewear From Warm, Moist Exhaled Air.
- Applications: Smoke Inhalation, Bagging, Grinding, Sanding, Sawing, Sweeping, Woodworking, and Other Dusty Applications.
Looking for 3M Aura 9211+ N95 Particulate Respirator that can protect you from harmful particles?
Make sure to keep your family safe by protecting them with a respirator too! This 3m model 9211 is perfect for anyone who wants reliable protection against harmful particles. We have 3m 9211 in stock for sale. Order yours today and be assured that you and your loved ones are safe when the air quality is poor.
What is special about 3M 9211 N95 Masks?
The 3M 9211 N95 masks can help protect you against particles as small as 0.3 microns in size, including those that may cause health problems. It’s been independently certified to meet NIOSH and CDC guidelines for protection against pandemic flu.
You’ll appreciate the comfortable fit of this respirator – it won’t feel like it’s squeezing your head. And because it’s made with Aura™ filtration technology, you can be sure that you’re getting reliable protection against harmful particles.
Order a 3M Aura 9211+ N95 Mask with Valve today on our website!