Let’s face it—paint odors can be distracting. That’s why we created the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve Particulate Respirator 8577 for Paint Odor. Designed with the pro in mind, this respirator, equipped with a carbon layer, helps filter out airborne particles plus nuisance levels of organic vapors found in certain paint or adhesives while helping provide a comfortable, customizable seal. Equipped with a Cool Flow™ valve, this respirator helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator, enhancing your comfort during longer jobs. So, whether you’re painting a home or spraying stucco, try the comfortable protection of the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve Particulate Respirator 8577 for Paint Odor.
From the Manufacturer
The 3M 8577 Respirator with Cool Flow for when comfort matters.
About this item
- by entering your model number.
- Niosh-Approved P95 for at Least 95 Percent Filtration Efficiency Against Certain Solid and Liquid Aerosols Including Oils
- 3M Cool Flow Valve Helps Reduce Heat Build-Up Inside the Respirator
- Advanced Filter Media for Easier Breathing
- CARBON LAYER helps reduce nuisance levels of organic vapors such as certain solvents, degreasers, and resins*
- Stretchable, Braided Headband and Soft Inner Material Help You Stay Comfortable
- Adjustable M-Noseclip Helps Provide a Custom, Secure Seal with Fewer Pressure Points
- Lightweight Design for Comfort
- Comfortable for Long Periods of Wear
- CONVENIENT, DISPOABLE DESIGN
- Recommeded for Use with Latex Paints, Oil-Based Paints, Canned Spray Paint, and Varnish/Stains