Ankle Support Brace 2 Pack, Adjustable Compression Ankle Braces for Sports Protection, One Size Fits Most
Specific Uses For Product: Tendinitis, Plantar Fasciitis
Use for Feet
Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)
Sport: Weightlifting, Volleyball, Soccer, Running
About this item
- VERSATILE AND COMPREHENSIVE ANKLE BRACE STRAP—An innovative gear to helps improve blood circulation, prevent injury, help recover from any chronic ankle strains, sprains, fatigue, PTTD (Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction, ankle instability, and Achilles tendon heel, etc. The Bodyprox Ankle Support Brace is primarily produced as a preventative brace strap for any sporting activities such as intensive exercise, running, soccer, weightlifting, hiking, other physical activities.
- PREMIUM BREATHABLE ELASTIC MATERIAL —- Bodyprox Ankle Brace Strap is made with latex-free, Neoprene not only to give needed compression, with how it is meticulously made, it also ensures to keep the feet dry, comfortable and odor-free throughout the entire because of its sweat-wicking feature. Great, lightweight ankle support!
- NON-SLIP AND OPEN HEEL DESIGNED —- Strategically produced with Soft-wavy Silicon Gel, a NEW feature for an added grip which perfectly holds the ankle in place to prevent sliding hence, minimizing the risk of an ankle injury and sprains at the same time an open heel design allowing full range of movement and amazing flexibility. Secure it with the strong velcro tab so, you can do more without worries!
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE STRAP AND COMPRESSION —- One size fits most and easy adjusting Ankle Brace criss-cross reinforced strap that allows the user to freely wrap and adjust it with the customized fit and pin-point compression needed which promotes blood circulation, effectively boost recuperation, and lessen fatigue build-up.
- SLEEK DESIGNED, FITS EITHER FOOT —- Wear with confidence! Sleek designed which perfectly fits the shoe. Get the support and compression you needed the most! Meticulously prepared for men and women, of all ages. Whether you choose to purchase One (1) or Two (2) packs of Bodyprox Ankle Support Strap, you are ensured it will fit, either way, that way you want it!
Shoptilidrop. ( DE, United States) –
I’m a dental assistant and I spend alot of time on my feet. I was having alot of pain lately and decided to buy these. They give enough support and relief to get me through the day.
LJ Rowe. (MS, United States) –
Love it. Fixed my problem. Love the fit and that it’s adjustable. Not bulky and the price is right!
Jessica T. ( IL, United States) –
I find this to be very good ankle support. I wear it for my dance classes and whenever I am doing on a long walk with my dog. It is comfortable and my ankle is stable. Thanks!
Mrs Reiser. ( IN, United States) –
I have a bad ankle due to a previous injury. This is just what I need to prevent pain when I have to be on my feet.
Andrew Robinson. (FL, United States) –
Have had multiple ankle injuries over the years / used many braces and supports. These are well made and support your ankles better than any of the “sleeve” type of braces.
Jason c. (MI, United States) –
It comfortably fits with my shoes and supports me throughout my workday.
Joy B. (NY, United States) –
Best ankle support in the market. Gives soothing compression, protection, and support that I need to subdue pain. Great price as well.
Akilah. (OR, United States) –
Comfortable, supports very well and I love that you can make it as tight or loose as you choose. I’ve had bad ankle since I severely fractured it over 12 yrs ago and I also have flat feet that cause issues. This has helped and I def recommend for anyone with ankle or feet pains, injuries, etc to try this product!!
Charlynn Hammond. (WI, United States) –
I liked the flexibility of being able to adjust the bandage brace when I needed more specific support; once I figured out how to put it on correctly it was easy to adjust
crazyman. (TX, United States) –
Item Package Quantity: 1Verified Purchase
Wow this is the best brace I’ve ever used. Fits perfect and very comfortable. It’s stability it perfect. Thank You.
Christineu. (OK, United States) –
This is way better than an ace bandage for wrapping an ankle. It can loosen or shift some but overall I absolutely love this brace.
Chorkie. ( ND, United States) –
Would definitely recommend this brace to anyone having ankle pain. Very comfortable,stable, and supportive.
Mika. (NJ, United States) –
Comfortable, adjustable, prior to getting it I discovered I couldn’t roller skate anymore because my ankle and foot pain was too bad to ignore. With the brass it’s been super helpful. I’m roller blading again. Great that this is a two pack as well.
Maja Radovanovic. (VT, United States) –
Amazing comfort, excellent, tight support
Dylan. (NC, United States) –
I used this product to wrap my ankle and lower calf while playing tennis in order to alleviate some pain and stiffness I was experiencing in that area. It worked fine as I was able to play without any discomfort.
Linda. (NV, United States) –
I use this brace all day at hospital work. Very comfortable.
Evelyn Martinez. (MT, United States) –
It works great. Got the job done after I rolled my ankle. I would buy again.
LGeo. ( VT, United States) –
Able to wrap around my ankle several times for compression therapy. Nice velcro that doesn’t budge. Really glad I purchased this for my sore ankle. After 2+ months I needed something with good compression to help it heal completely.
Jeffrey M. Peeters. (WA, United States) –
This wrap is very comfortable while providing stability needed for an injured ankle. I’m wearing mine over my sock and it is just the right length to wrap neat and secure. It also fits nice in your shoe. The Velcro attaches perfectly, it never feels loose or like I need to adjust it. It seems to be well made and is actually very stylish as far as a wrap is concerned. I’ve been using mine for several weeks now and work long hours and it’s as good as the first day I received it. If you need to continuously wrap your ankle this is the way to go. I’ll never use the self adhering ones again. I have to wear a boot for a tendon injury and need to keep my ankle wrapped under, but when I’m just at home relaxing I can take off the boot and this continues to give me support.
Mimmsy. (PA, United States) –
These support braces have provided enough support so that I can walk over a mile without ankle, arch and planters fasciitis pain. I have also been able to wear them for hours without the pain that the compression sock like ankle braces give me.
Daniel Jones. (OR, United States) –
I’ve tried several other braces and this brace is the only one I can get on and off with out help!!!
I have Parkinson’s Disease and neuropathy and my feet need to be supported especially my Tibea.
The design of this brace makes it possible to put more pressure where you want it.
It also fits inside any of my shoes.
KellyC. (LA, United States) –
I play a lot of tennis and I’m 46. I’ve always been sporty and have done horrendous levels of damage to any given joint of my body. These little babies are fabulous. They are perfect over socks and don’t stretch out my shoes. I am sure I am not the only person in the world that gets bothered by the awareness of too much stuff on my person. I forget I even have these on while I’m playing yet feel more confident that my ankles are secured firmly and flexibly all at once.
Wileeuhm. (UT, United States) –
These wraps have changed my life. I have eds and bilateral plantar fasciitis and have massive tissue damage in both ankles, these wraps make my feet sturdy again. Got these after simultaneously spraining my ankles. Now I can walk without the constant fear or rolling or twisting an ankle. I highly recommend these. Easy to use, adjustable, strong velcro. Can be worn under or over socks.