Black KN95 Protective Face Mask PM2.5
This pack contains 10 disposable face masks made from skin-friendly Non-Woven fabric to cover the mouth and nose. They feature an elasticated ear loop fastening for optimal comfort and an adjustable nose bridge for the best fit
- Non-woven fabric, high-efficiency Melt-Blown material.
- Single-use only
- Enhanced filtration of 0.03 Micron PM 2.5 Particles
- 3D Breathable space, comfortable breathing
- FDA Approved Manufacturer
Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation. Each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Store in a cool and dry place with good ventilation. Avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C) and direct sunlight.
Material: Non-woven fabric, Solvent spray, Thermal insulation cotton.
Weight: 6g / Mask
How to use:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
- Take out the mask and check there are no tears or holes
- Align the face mask with the mouth and nose, with the nose clip upwards, and press the nose clip gently until it fits comfortably.
- Place an earloop around one ear first, and then the other or tie the ear loops behind the head to a comfortable position.
- Adjust the face mask to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin to provide a better protective fit.
- Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face
- After use, dispose of the mask immediately in household waste and wash your hands again.