BNX KN95 Face Mask Made in USA (50-Pack) FDA Registered (Earloop) (Model: E95)
- ✅ [Made in USA, NIOSH & FDA Registered Manufacturer] BNX KN95 Face Masks Made in USA are manufactured in the United States by BNX Converting, LLC, a NIOSH & CDC approved manufacturer of N95 mask respirators. Designed and manufactured under strict quality standards in Houston, TX, at BNX’s FDA Registered facility (Registration # 3017489417) (Quality Control United States Military Defense Standard MIL-STD-105E)
- ✅ [Superior Protection & Breathability] BNX’s 5-layer filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort and breathability. The active filter layer is composed of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene (top shelf highest grade material available in terms in breathability and protection). Extremely breathable up to 50%+ more breathable than NIOSH minimum requirement
- ✅ [Latex Free Ultimate Comfort and Fit] Features latex free and amazingly soft and durable ear-loop bands as well as an adjustable metal nose piece to ensure a tight yet comfortable seal. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure proper fit and protective seal. Flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. Improved 3D design provides room for your mouth to move when you speak and reduced fog on glasses.
- ✅ [BNX Quality Promise & Applications] BNX is committed to delivering the highest quality American made safety products using the latest automated manufacturing processes and technology and the strictest quality standards. Our KN95 face masks made in USA are ideal for use in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, Retail, General Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and more.
- ✅ [Disclaimer] This KN95 mask is NOT an N95 mask.