BNX N95 Mask Black NIOSH Certified Made in USA
N95 Particulate Respirator Protective Face Mask, Approval Number TC-84A-9315 / Model H95B, Pack of 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 / 100 / 500)
- NIOSH Approved N95 Respirator Mask – (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-9315) – N95 mask certified for protection against 95% of non-oil based particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- Black N95 Mask FDA Approved: FDA Registered (Registration # 3017489417).
- MADE IN USA – Manufactured by BNX Converting LLC in Houston TX, a NIOSH/CDC Approved and FDA Registered (Registration # 3017489417) manufacturer of N95 mask respirators.
- Superior Protection & Breathability – BNX’s 5-layer filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort and breathability. The active filter layer of these N95 masks is composed of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene. Extremely breathable up to 50%+ more breathable than NIOSH minimum requirement.
- Latex Free Enhanced Comfort and Secure Fit – Features latex free and amazingly soft and durable headband straps as well as an adjustable metal nose piece to ensure a tight yet comfortable seal. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure proper fit and protective seal. Flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. Our black N95 mask FDA approved improved 3D design provides room for your mouth to move when you speak and greater compatibility with and reduced fog on eyewear.
- BNX Quality Promise & Applications – BNX is committed to delivering the highest quality American made safety products using the latest automated manufacturing processes and technology and the strictest quality standards. BNX N95 respirator masks are ideal for use by Healthcare and Frontline workers as well in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Food Processing & Safety, Retail, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Education, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and more.
- Are black N95 mask made in USA ok to use while traveling by airplane?
Answer: Not only are they ok to use while traveling by airplane, they are the best! These masks are certified N95 which offers the highest protection. And they are comfortable and durable, too. Have taken long flights with them and wouldn’t want to wear any other mask.
- Do they make these with ear loops?
Answer: All approved N95 respirators must be headband style. NIOSH does not approved ear-loop style masks.
- When you hold this mask up to the light, can you see any light come through or is it completely solid?
Answer: If you hold the mask up to the light you can see the light come through the ultrasonic welds, this is true of any mask that uses sonic welding. Light passing through the masks is not an indication of filtration. Each BNX N95 mask black NIOSH certified made in USA lot goes through rigorous quality control standards including filtration tests using a TSI 8130A filter tester and must past filtration efficiency of 95% or higher.
- Do these masks have foam on the inside of the nose piece to better seal it?
Answer: No foam inside nose piece. They fit well but are still prone to leak around nose.
- What is the difference between a KN95 mask and a K95 mask?
Answer: In the simplest explanation, the difference between the N95 and the KN95 respirator is that one (the N95) is approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, or NIOSH — the mask-regulating body in the United States. The KN95 is made to meet Chinese standards and isn’t NIOSH-approved. However, both masks filter out and capture 95% of tiny 0.3 micron particles in the air, hence the “95” in the names. One notable feature that differentiates the two is how they are worn: NIOSH-approved respirators (AKA N95s) generally do not have ear loops; They come with headbands to enable a better fit.
- Can we wear these masks more than one time?
Answer: Well … yes…You can keep your mask on the dash of your car in the sun as to sanitize with the suns uv rays. Also, you can use a UV light box to sanitize your masks.