BNX N95 Mask Black NIOSH Certified Made in USA
N95 Particulate Respirator Protective Face Mask, Approval Number TC-84A-9315 / Model H95B, Pack of 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 / 100 / 500)
- NIOSH Approved N95 Respirator Mask – (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-9315) – N95 mask certified for protection against 95% of non-oil based particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- Black N95 Mask FDA Approved: FDA Registered (Registration # 3017489417).
- MADE IN USA – Manufactured by BNX Converting LLC in Houston TX, a NIOSH/CDC Approved and FDA Registered (Registration # 3017489417) manufacturer of N95 mask respirators.
- Superior Protection & Breathability – BNX’s 5-layer filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort and breathability. The active filter layer of these N95 masks is composed of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene. Extremely breathable up to 50%+ more breathable than NIOSH minimum requirement.
- Latex Free Enhanced Comfort and Secure Fit – Features latex free and amazingly soft and durable headband straps as well as an adjustable metal nose piece to ensure a tight yet comfortable seal. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure proper fit and protective seal. Flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. Our black N95 mask FDA approved improved 3D design provides room for your mouth to move when you speak and greater compatibility with and reduced fog on eyewear.
- BNX Quality Promise & Applications – BNX is committed to delivering the highest quality American made safety products using the latest automated manufacturing processes and technology and the strictest quality standards. BNX N95 respirator masks are ideal for use by Healthcare and Frontline workers as well in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Food Processing & Safety, Retail, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Education, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and more.
- Are black N95 mask made in USA ok to use while traveling by airplane?
Answer: Not only are they ok to use while traveling by airplane, they are the best! These masks are certified N95 which offers the highest protection. And they are comfortable and durable, too. Have taken long flights with them and wouldn’t want to wear any other mask.
- Do they make these with ear loops?
Answer: All approved N95 respirators must be headband style. NIOSH does not approved ear-loop style masks.
- When you hold this mask up to the light, can you see any light come through or is it completely solid?
Answer: If you hold the mask up to the light you can see the light come through the ultrasonic welds, this is true of any mask that uses sonic welding. Light passing through the masks is not an indication of filtration. Each BNX N95 mask black NIOSH certified made in USA lot goes through rigorous quality control standards including filtration tests using a TSI 8130A filter tester and must past filtration efficiency of 95% or higher.
- Do these masks have foam on the inside of the nose piece to better seal it?
Answer: No foam inside nose piece. They fit well but are still prone to leak around nose.
- What is the difference between a KN95 mask and a K95 mask?
Answer: In the simplest explanation, the difference between the N95 and the KN95 respirator is that one (the N95) is approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, or NIOSH — the mask-regulating body in the United States. The KN95 is made to meet Chinese standards and isn’t NIOSH-approved. However, both masks filter out and capture 95% of tiny 0.3 micron particles in the air, hence the “95” in the names. One notable feature that differentiates the two is how they are worn: NIOSH-approved respirators (AKA N95s) generally do not have ear loops; They come with headbands to enable a better fit.
- Can we wear these masks more than one time?
Answer: Well … yes…You can keep your mask on the dash of your car in the sun as to sanitize with the suns uv rays. Also, you can use a UV light box to sanitize your masks.
Jim B. (FL, United States) –
Stocking up for an international trip where masking will probably be necessary. These should provide the best protection, are comfortable and have great value for the money. Also, I like the black look.
William Malin ( IL, United States) –
Exactly what I was seeking.
Sean Shoup. ( KY, United States) –
Last time we flew masks were still required. These are comfortable and create a nice space for breathing, while other masks may cling to the users lips.
Yomo. (MN, United States) –
These are the best N95s I’ve tried so far. They are comfortable even after wearing them for many hours. I was able to get a great seal and didn’t get any maskne from it. I use these for air travel (plane and airport) and concerts. Would definitely buy it again.
Las. (KS, United States) –
I did not want them around my head so I sewed them to go over my ears. They were very comfortable and not annoying close to my mouth and nose
LBarstow (DE, United States) –
Really liked how comfortable these masks were!
B. Robbins (AR, United States) –
This is an excellent product. It is a well made mask, solid, thick, fitting securely on my face with two elastic bands (one fitting around the crown of the head, and the other behind the ears), durable, and comfortable. The mask is also reasonably priced, in my opinion. The packet of masks even comes with a set of clear instructions to guide you through the first time in applying the mask. The true test of this mask’s durability is that I have been able to wear it multiple times for brief uses at a time, such as shopping in a market, or changing in the locker room of a gym Before an after swimming. I simply store the mask in a brown paper bag when not in use, and I rotate one mask with another, to alternate the use, to allow any potential virus particles to die before I wear it the next time. I am also very pleased and comforted to know that this is manufactured in the USA, a fact that might explain the strong craftmanship and durability of this product. This is the best mask that I’ve worn during this pandemic so far.
GIVEN (AL, United States) –
Seems to be good quality
C. Bell (CO, United States) –
The mask is lightweight and very comfortable.
Bill Stewart. (GA, United States) –
This is a good mask. The straps serve there purpose, however not as complete since the wrap around the head for a proper seal against the face. The mask is designed for a purpose.
Jerry Iverson. (IA, United States) –
Boomer. (MI, United States) –
Debra A. Buchanan. (NE, United States) –
After using masks that wrap around the ears, I find the inconvenient.
Gwen. (NM, United States) –
Fit well. Easy mold wire to fit nose.
J. Faurot. (RI, United States) –
This style of N95 stays on well, doesn’t fog my glasses, and can be pulled down around my neck when driving. I was tired of the around-the-ear style that can get dropped easily. These cover thoroughly nose to chin. Very well made.
mitty. (MO, United States) –
The masks seem to be well made and durable. I do wish the elastics were a bit tighter, but if the top elastic stays where it’s supposed to without slipping it will be ok
Diana Walls. (VA, United States) –
BNX N95 FOR ME is exactly what it described. Love love love the fact there is no chemical smell, easy to breath does the job. Value for the money is worth it in keeping these variants at bay. To make it easier to wear because they are made around the head. I cut the bands in half then tie them off to fit behind my ears and it works FOR ME!!!😊😊
Arizona Reader. (WY, United States) –
Very comfortable…but, I bought it because I could cut off the bottom elastic and just use the top one to skim by my hearing aids. It still fits fine with just one strap from the top around the back of my head. I can’t use the ones that go behind the ears because of the aids and sunglasses. I’d flip the aids right off.
Cindy Wilson. (WA, United States) –
Masks are comfortable to wear and do a great job for protection. And the fact that they are made in the USA was extremely important to me. Great value and quality!