About BNX N95 Mask NIOSH Certified
- NIOSH Approved BNX N95 Mask – (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-9315) – N95 respirator certified for protection against 95% of non-oil based particles 0.3microns or larger.
- MADE IN USA – Manufactured by BNX Converting LLC in Houston TX, a NIOSH/CDC Approved and FDA Registered (Registration # 3017489417) manufacturer of N95 mask respirators.
- Superior Protection & Breathability – BNX’s 5-layer filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort and breathability. The active filter layer of these N95 masks is composed of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene. Extremely breathable up to 50%+ more breathable than NIOSH minimum requirement.
- Latex Free Enhanced Comfort and Secure Fit – Features latex free and amazingly soft and durable headband straps as well as an adjustable metal nose piece to ensure a tight yet comfortable seal. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure proper fit and protective seal. Flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. Improved 3D design provides room for your mouth to move when you speak and greater compatibility with and reduced fog on eyewear.
- BNX Quality Promise & Applications – BNX is committed to delivering the highest quality American made safety products using the latest automated manufacturing processes and technology and the strictest quality standards. Our N95 respirator masks are ideal for use by Healthcare and Frontline workers as well in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Food Processing & Safety, Retail, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Education, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and more.
Dorothy R. (Hialeah, FL ) –
I recently purchased the BNX masks for my construction company and we are extremely happy with the quality. The 5-layer filtration technology provides maximum protection and the active filter layer is made of ultra-high grade material. These masks are also very breathable, which is important when working in a hot and dusty environment. The latex-free headband straps are comfortable and secure, and the flat fold design makes it easy to store the masks when not in use. Overall, a great product and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Eric N. Arndt (Reeds, NC) –
I work in a busy hospital and these BNX N95 masks have been a lifesaver. The elastic bands go over the head instead of the ears, which is a huge plus because they don’t hurt my ears like some of the other masks do. The metal nose piece is adjustable, so I can get a perfect fit every time. And the best part? These masks are extremely breathable, even after wearing them for long shifts.
Albert J. Frisina (IL, Chicago) –
I have been using the BNX N95 masks for the past month and I am extremely satisfied with the quality. The 5-layer filtration technology provides maximum protection against airborne particles and the active filter layer is made of ultra-high grade material. These masks are also very breathable, which is important when wearing them for long periods of time. The latex-free headband straps are comfortable and the metal nose piece is adjustable, so I can get a perfect fit every time. I highly recommend these masks for anyone looking for high-quality protection.
Raymond S. (MI, United States) –
These work great but I would prefer the bands go around the ears instead of the back of the head, they work good though.
clapton. (KY, United States) –
the bands on these masks are super comfortable & not too tight around the head…holds the mask securely & close to the face with no gaps on the sides…
Gr8gramma. (HI, United States) –
It fit well for my small face. The straps don’t have much stretch and will easily pull out. The extra strip over nose provides a great fit. It does the job.
Charles B. (CT, United States) –
Good seal. Glasses don’t fog up so easily. Double strap allows you to take one off & carry it around until you have to use it again.
Grandma. (MS, United States) –
These masks provide a very good fit around the edges which is most important for protection. The head band is crucial in providing that. It is relatively easy to breath with the mask on and comfortable.
C. Wilson. (NY, United States) –
These masks provide a tight fit while remaining comfortable. No fogging of glasses, either. The only drawback was that the masks were not individually wrapped. Still, these are the best masks that I have found.
Ellis Estes. (OK, United States) –
These are very comfortable to wear for long term, on a plane they were great. Messed up hair more than the ear ones, but well worth the comfort.
Steve Murphy. (AL, United States) –
I use for pollen protection while doing yard work this time of year, these are fine for that.
Michael Scheer. (SD, United States) –
This mask seals much more effectively (at least on my face) than others I have tried. I like the over-the-head straps rather than the ear straps because the latter beat up my hearing aids. The mask is US-made, though the origin of the materials is anybody’s guess. A good product at a fair price.
Rob Bastien. (NJ, United States) –
I ordered these masks to wear on a flight to Hawaii and was impressed with the comfort and fit. Other passengers who wore masks with ear loops complained about discomfort from the masks pulling on their ears, so I was glad to have my around-the-head elastic straps. I felt quite protected, and will order more for an upcoming trip to Australia.
Carol M. Leong. (GA, United States) –
Perfect mask for traveling. It is comfortable and makes breathing easier. I like that it’s made in the USA
Diana Walls. (ME, United States) –
Great comfort FOR ME. Because I prefer the bands around my ear, I cut the bands in half, tie them off and it works!!! I love this brand. I will definitely purchase again. 😊
Jean. (IA, United States) –
The mask is very comfortable and light weight. The quality is great and I specifically wanted a product made locally.
Mrs. Doris Bauer. (CA, United States) –
Very well made, I just snip the elastic bands and tie them together so that I can wear them around my ears. The elastic is very soft and comfortable.
Lois Eckman. (FL, United States) –
Quality and comfort make this the best mask that I have tried, and I have tried several.
Teri. ( GA, United States) –
These masks worked perfectly were. Very comfortable but go over the head not the behind the ears
KLA. (KY, United States) –
Fast shipping. Exactly as described