We are following CDC recommendations and making cotton masks. The CDC recommends two layers of tightly woven 100 percent cotton fabric, such as quilter’s material with a high thread count.
We make sure the masks are as safe and as effective as possible. We considered the following points:
– Recommended fabric for the outer portion of the mask is tight woven fabric. We use 100% non-stretchy tight woven cotton.
– Recommended fabric for the inner lining can be other cotton, cotton-blend non-stretch fabric. It can be thinner and softer, but again recommend minimal or non-stretch. We are using 2 layers of 100% soft non- stretch cotton.
– Polyester or other less breathable fabric will not work as well, due to moisture produced with breathing.
– Soft stretchy ear loops are comfortable and can be adjusted.
– Your mask should not have any gaps. We made our design with adjsutable wire to secure nose curve and avoid any gaps around cheeks area.
Each mask features:
2 Layers of pure cotton fabric
Made with wire to secure nose curve
Elastic trim on both ends
Soft stretchy ear loops
Adult / child sizes are available
Made in USA