The infrared thermometer is used to measure body or object temperature based on the relationship between temperature and measurable infrared radiation. Simply aim the unit’s probe toward the surface to be measured to obtain a quick and accurate temperature.
* Non-contact measure body temperature with high precision.
* Optional to switch between human body temperature and surface temperature.
* Convertible between °C and °F. Alarm value can be set.
* LCD with back-light for use in darkness. Automatic data retention and power-off.
* Latest 32 newly measured data can be stored.
* Backlight LED digital display, clear display. 3 colors backlight display informs you different situation of body.
* With fever alarm function.
Product Name: Infrared thermometer
Power supply: DC3V, 2 * AAA Batteries (not include)
Power consumption: ≤150mW
Measurement mode: forehead mode (Non contact)
Measurement range: Body temperature mode: 32°C-42.9°C(±0.2°C/ 0.4°F)
Surface mode: 0-100°C, 32-34.9°C (±0.1°C / 0.18°F )
Distance of Measurement: 3-5cm
Automatic power off: ≤10 seconds
Clinical repeatablility: within ±0.3°C
Resolution of display: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
Memory Function: 32 groups of measurement values can be memorized
Operating environment: 10°C-40°C(50.0°C-104°C); relative humidity ≤85%RH
Package weight: 140g
Package size: 16.7 * 9.7 * 4.7cm
1 * Infrared Thermometer