Our lenses are built for ultimate clarity and visual comfort including:
- Polycarbonate material to minimize scratching
- 5-layer anti-reflective coating to minimize glare from screens and fluorescent lighting
- UV380 protection
- Optimized pupillary distance for more visual comfort
Foster Grant Multi Focus Reading Glasses
3 Lens Strengths in 1
Tired of taking your glasses off and putting them on as you switch between activities such as reading and working on your laptop? Wish you didn’t have to peer over your glasses as often as you do? Foster Grant has the solution with its latest innovation in reading glasses, Multi Focus Advanced Reading Glasses. Multi Focus Reading Glasses feature three strengths in one pair of reading glasses so you can read, work on your computer and interact with others without having to take your glasses off.
- For Reading: Your normal strength
- For the Computer: Slightly less than normal strength
- For Interacting: Half normal strength
Multi Focus Readers are available in a wide variety of magnification strengths:
- + 1.00
- + 1.50
- + 1.75
- + 2.00
- + 2.50
- + 2.75
Foster Grant is the market leader in eyewear. Foster Grant is the #1 most recognized brand among Reading Glass consumers, and each year sells over 100 million pairs of eyewear.
The Multi Focus Reading Glasses collection features several optical-inspired contemporary and classic styles for men and women. All Multi Focus readers are equipped with metal spring hinges that provide more comfort when worn and more durability than other readers. Our reading glasses are quality control tested to ensure that every pair meets the Foster Grant standards.
Using Foster Grant Multi Focus reading glasses is easy! Select your normal magnification strength (eg. +1.25 or +2.50), which will be visible through the lowest portion of the lens. As you move your eyes up while looking through the lens, the level of strength will decrease. The result: optimal viewing for computer work and looking across the room.
Attention: Ready-to-wear non-prescription glasses are not intended to replace prescribed corrective lenses or examinations by an eye care professional. Continuous eye check-ups are necessary to determine your eye health status and vision needs.
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- UV380 protection coating
- Lens width: 53 millimeters
- Bridge: 18 millimeters
- Arm: 135 millimeters
- Multifunction glasses featuring metal spring hinges and multi-focus lenses with three magnification strengths in each pair
- Polycarbonate lens material to minimize scratching
- Five-layer anti-reflective coating to minimize glare from screens and florescent lighting
- Case Included