HALYARD FLUIDSHIELD N95 Filter Respirators are NIOSH-approved and are designed to provide an effective facial fit as required for proper respiratory protection. While some N95s approved for emergency use are industrial grade, every HALYARD N95 is ASTM Level 3 certified, assuring the maximum level of spray protection. Halyard FLUIDSHIELD N95 Filter Respirators come with a large breathing chamber and comfortable elastic straps that are securely bonded (not stapled) to the mask for added comfort.
Manufacturer Contact Information
1 Edison Drive Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
- 100% of HALYARD FLUIDSHIELD N95 Respirators have been cleared by the FDA as a medical device—unlike many N95s or KN95s that have received a temporary Emergency Use Authorization for the COVID-19 pandemic. PLEASE NOTE: Halyard N95 Respirators are listed on the CDC website under the Supplier/Manufacturer name O&M Halyard, Inc. TC# 84A-7521
- All HALYARD* N95s are Made in the Americas, unlike suppliers who rely on supply from Asia.
- Our duckbill breathing chamber is more than twice as large as the leading competitive surgical N95, and exceeds NIOSH standards for breathability.
- Straps are bonded, not stapled to the mask – Malleable, adjustable nose wire for customized fit
- 100% natural rubber latex-free – Easy storage, folds flat without crushing – Protecting healthcare staff since 1997