Kimberly-Clark N95 Pouch Respirator Mask (53358)
- Model: Kimberly Clark Kimtech N95
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Size: Regular, Small
- Manufacturer Part Number: 53358
- Filter Class: N95
- Style: Pouch Respirator
- Brand: Kimberly Clark
- Bundle Description: Bag of 50 N95 masks
- Intended Use/Discipline: Sanding, Grinding, Dusting, Biological Laboratory
- 50 Kimberly-Clark N95 Pouch Respirator made by Kimberly-Clark, Bulk packaged in bag, Regular Size, White respirator with 2 blue headbands.
- N95 NIOSH-Approved (TC # 84A-9042); Provides a minimum of 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles – see image for how to validate your respirator
- One of the most breathable respirators on the market; Up to 75% more breathable than the NIOSH minimum requirement (based on NIOSH testing of limited sample set)
- Pouch design with a large breathing chamber for added comfort – see image for how to properly wear the respirator
- Headbands made of patented material for softness and strength; bendable nosepiece to customize fit
- Made in the U.S.A. by Kimberly-Clark; Covered by FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) issued on March 28, 2020
- Note: N95 respirators are required to provide a tight seal to ensure air flows through layers. General face coverings do not and allow air to leak around the edges. General coverings appear more breathable but may not be suitable for protection purposes.
The N95 Pouch Respirator, by Kimberly Clark, is NIOSH-Approved, demonstrating that it provides a minimum 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles (though not oil resistant). This N95 particulate filter respirator is designed to help guard against the risks posed by airborne particles and contaminants. The pouch-style respirator offers the wearer a large breathing chamber to maximize comfort.
Made in the U.S.A., the Kimberly Clark N95 Masks come with two comfort fit headbands and a bendable nosepiece to customize fit and ensure a consistent seal. This product is not for the healthcare market or healthcare personnel. This Kimberly Clark mask passes all relevant NIOSH testing protocols. However, please note that NIOSH approval protocols do not include specific tests for respiratory diseases.
Why choose Kimberly-Clark N95 Masks?
Kimberly-Clark’s N95 masks are some of the most popular on the market today. Kimberly Clark professional is a leading manufacturer of health and safety products, and their protective masks are trusted by healthcare professionals and consumers alike. Kimberly Clark face masks are designed to filter out at least 95% of airborne particulates, making them an essential piece of PPE for any healthcare worker. The masks are also comfortable to wear, thanks to their soft and breathable design.
In addition, Kimberly Clark 53358 masks are available in a variety of sizes to fit any face shape or size. Whether you’re looking for protection for yourself or your patients, NIOSH-Approved Kimberly Clark mask is a great option.
Why do you need a respirator mask if you’re not working in a hazardous environment?
Kimberly-Clark Pouch Respirator masks are not just for industrial or hospital use. In fact, they are becoming increasingly popular among construction workers, painters, and even do-it-yourselfers who want to protection from harmful dust particles.
While most respirator masks are designed to filter out large particles, the Kimberly-Clark 95 Pouch Respirator mask is specifically rated to filter out 95% of particles that are 0.3 microns or larger in size. This includes things like lead dust, asbestos fibers, and even viruses. So whether you’re working in a dusty construction site or simply doing some work around the house, it’s a good idea to have a Kimberly Clark 53358 N95 mask on hand. After all, it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
C Sherry. (NY, United States) –
I bought this mask to use on a 5-hour plane flight. It was very comfortable for my head. It’s soft and it’s easier to breath with than many other masks because it makes a pocket in front of your mouth and nose. It has a good nose band that doesn’t hurt but shapes correctly so my glasses don’t steam up. It has double bands that wraps around the head, not the ears, so it’s very comfortable. I would buy this product again.
Victor Gutierrez. (MT, United States) –
Well-made, from brand-name manufacturer, whom I hope wants to maintain good reputation by making good product. Fit is good. Each mask wears remarkably well, not tearing or getting stretched when having to take off & put on repeatedly. Decent price.
SpiderX. (KS, United States) –
Comfortable and the headband enables all-day wearing. The typical cone filters hurt my ears as the band go around the part close to my skull. Not a fashion statement as it looks like a duck bill but it works
Tante Laura. (IA, United States) –
Works as described much better than typical surgical masks
santos. ( GA, United States) –
surprisingly comfortable, both on my small head and on my husband’s huge one. Stretchy head straps are super soft and super stretchy–can’t even feel them on. Fit is nice and closes without being restrictive or irritating. Make one look like a duck…but that’s a small price to pay for health safety.