About this item
- Elastic ear loop closure
- 【KF94 3D Design】 The tri-fold stereoscopic design creates a larger space around your mouth, making it easier to breathe and preventing smeared makeup. In addition, the mask is foldable and packaged independently for easy storage and carrying.
- 【4-Layer SMMS, ASTM Level 1】The 1st spunbond layer is water-resistant, the 2nd & 3rd meltblown layers effectively filter and provide double protection, and the 4th spunbond layer absorbs moisture and wicks sweat. The white layer inside also gives you a soft and comfortable feeling.
- 【Fit Your Face Better】 The KF94 mask, size 8.07″x3.15″, fits more snugly on the face, with no gaps on the left and right sides. Therefore, it can effectively block dust, splashes, and small particles. It can be widely used for daily protection and health care settings.
- 【Comfort for All】 The mask comes with a bendable nose clip and elastic ear loops. It ensures comfortable wearing, prevents glasses from fogging up, and reduces pressure on the ears and face. Each box of masks has 20 individually packaged items, and each mask is black on the outside and white on the inside.
- 【Breathability & Great Protection】KF94 is made of skin-friendly non-woven fabric with excellent breathability, making it comfortable to wear and exhale. Meanwhile, it protects your breathing with high filtration efficiency (PFE ≥ 94%).
Safeguarding Every Tomorrow
Medtecs International Corporation Limited (“Medtecs”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is the professional supplier of personal protective equipment (PPE) and a trusted multi-national PPE stockpiling solutions provider to governments and group purchasing organizations around the world.
The Group commenced operations in 1989 and has since established a strong presence in the United States, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Medtecs currently is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Medtecs has offices and facilities strategically located in Taiwan, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore and China. In 2020, the Group incorporated Medtecs USA Corporation, it’s first subsidiary in the United States, for expansion into the local PPE and medical consumables market.
Medtecs is dual-listed in Singapore and Taiwan.