N95 Particulate Respirator – green face mask with head strap
by ALG Health
• NIOSH Approved – TC-84A-9281 (Regular) TC-84A-9280 (Small)
• Approvals and Standards: NIOSH TC-84A-9280 / PT-N95C-06
• Approvals and Standards: NIOSH TC-84A-9281 / PT-N95CS-06
• 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101.
• 99.7% Filter Efficiency according to ICS Laboratories Inc.
• Berry Amendment (10 U.S.C. 2533a) compliant.
• Pre-formed for secure fit and for easy breathing.
• Bendable nose clip will help provide custom fit and secure seal.
• Available in Small and Regular
• Latex free: Yes
• Model: Collapse Resistant Cup/Procedure (Surgical NIOSH Pending)
Instructions of use N95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask:
1. Open box and take out one of the face mask.
2. Take the mask and gently extent the elastic headbands one after another.
3. Place the mask within in hand, the nose clip pointing at your fingertip and headbands hanging downwards.
4. Position the mask under the chin with nosepiece facing upwards.
5. Pass the lower elastic headband over the head and place it on the back of the neck, then position the upper headband around the head above the ears.
6. Then mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose. The best shape of nosepiece would be like Ω.