NIOSH Certified N95 Respiratory Particulate Filtering Face Mask, MADE IN THE USA, For Medical Professionals & Personal Protective Use, Comfortable Protection, Box of 20 Individually Wrapped Face Masks
Protective Health Gear N95 respirator is a particulate-filtering facepiece that meets the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. Our respirator face masks are manufactured in the USA. By manufacturing our respirators in the U.S.A.,
Protective Health Gear can provide a streamline supply chain to our customers and ensure quality control of the manufacturing process so that you can be confident the mask you are wearing meets all the NIOSH requirements.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1 box of 20 individual wrapped NIOSH approved respirator N95 masks. Individual mask size MEASURES 5.25” x 5.25”.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION: Protective Health Gear N95 filtering facepiece respirator covers the nose and mouth and is a tight-fitting air-purifying respirator in which the whole face piece functions as a filter against airborne particles.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE: PHG 3D face mask design features an elastic head strap, built-in adjustable nose bridge wire with added foam padding that contours around your nose, mouth, and face. Designed by medical professionals for extended use.
- NIOSH APPROVED: Our N95 particulate respirator facepiece meets the United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health and is NIOSH approved and registered. NIOSH TC (Approval) Number: TC-84A-PH15 , Part Number: 879 N95. N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level).
- MADE IN THE USA: Our N95 particulate filtering facepieces are proudly manufactured in the USA manufactured of high-quality latex free materials and provides at least 95% filtration efficiency and reliable breathing protection.