Pink N95 Mask Made In The USA, NIOSH Approved
Fold style, Size Regular, Box of 20
The DemeTECH N95 Respirator Pink Fold Style is manufactured in the USA using the highest quality materials. The Mask comprises five layers, with 2 filtration layers that filter >98% of all airborne particles. Additionally, the Pink N95 Mask is NIOSH Approved and Fold style for your convenience. The N95 Pink Mask is available in Size Regular and comes in a box of 20.
- Pink N95 Mask Made in the USA. NIOSH APPROVED TC-84A-9251
- Color: Pink
- Soft Inner Polypropylene Layer provides comfort for long periods of wear.
- Double Filtration Layer provides strong protections against 99% of airborne particles and bacteria (tested in 3rd party laboratory).
- High-Density Outer Polypropylene Layer provides strong resistance against airborne liquids.
- Double Welded Head Straps provide a strong fit and seal against the wearer’s face.
- Unique Folded Design provides low storage space while not in wear.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) >95%
- Exhalation Resistance <25 mm H2O
- Inhalation Resistance <35 mm H2O
Steps How to Wear Pink N95 Mask?
Wearing an N95 respirator correctly is very important for preventing the spread of viruses and bacteria. The mask must fit snugly on your face, with no gaps between your skin and the mask. In order to achieve a proper fit, it is important to follow these steps:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before handling the mask.
- Before putting on the mask, inspect it for any tears or damage. If the mask is damaged, do not use it.
- Place the mask over your nose and mouth, and secure it under your chin.
- Mold the metal strip around the bridge of your nose to create a snug fit.
- Be sure to check that there are no gaps between your skin and the mask.
- If you are using an N95 respirator for the first time, practice wearing it while doing some light activity, such as vacuuming. This will help you to get used to the feel of the mask and ensure that you are wearing it properly.