The 360 air ankle walking boot has a circumferential, semi-rigid shell that offers maximum support to the leg/ankle following injury or post-operative procedures. Medial/lateral air bladders offer customized compression to increase comfort and reduce edema. Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow Continuation of daily activities. Shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of the heel strike while walking.
Adjustable toe guard for added protection. United Ortho has provided medical professionals and consumers with affordable, high-quality products for more than 40 years. We design, manufacture, and distribute a broad range of bracing solutions, and commitment to customer satisfaction is ingrained in our culture. United Ortho guarantees all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six months from date of purchase.
- Use for acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, post-operative use following Achilles tendon repair and stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures
- Streamlined, semi-rigid shell is lightweight yet provides maximum support for the leg and ankle
- Medial/lateral air bladders offer customized compression to increase comfort and reduce edem
- Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities
- Large fits men’s shoe size 10.5-12, women’s shoe size 11.5-12