About this item
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our sizing chart (second image). Size Small fits men’s 4.5-6.5 and women’s 6-8 shoe size. Size Small weighs 2.0 pounds and can be worn on the left or right foot
- USER GUIDE included in each boot for proper application. Please follow the steps provided for ideal fit and comfort
- PROMOTES NATURAL WALKING with rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole promote more natural walking during use
- STURDY plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement provides increased durability
- CAM WALKER BOOT can be used for acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures and post-operative use
Looking to purchase a United Ortho Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot in the USA?
Look no further! Our United Ortho Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot is designed to provide stability and support for patients with foot and ankle injuries, including fractures. With a durable, lightweight design and a built-in air bladder for adjustable compression, this boot is perfect for those in need of a reliable and comfortable post-injury treatment option. Order now and get the support you need to heal and recover.
Ankle Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot
The United Ortho Ankle Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot provides maximum stability and support following injury or post-operative procedures.
The Ankle Air Cam walking boot can be used for acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures and post-operative use. Universal fit for right or left foot.
Plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement provides increased durability. Shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of heel strike when walking. Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities. Recommended up to 300 pounds.
Correct application is vital to the proper functioning of the brace. Use foot length for a more precise fit as describe on the size chart.
Consider a larger boot if you are near the maximum size and these apply:
- You wear a wide shoe
- You will be using bandages or wearing thick socks
- You have swelling
- You typically like a looser fit
Consider a smaller boot if you are near the minimum size and these apply:
- You wear a narrow shoe or have slim feet
- You typically like a tighter fit