Q1: Which size is right for me?
A1: The best way to tell is to measure your waist circumference and compare it to the sizing chart. Note: The measurements may differ from standard clothing sizes (for example, the M size may not fit someone who wears medium shirts).
Q2: Can I wear this posture corrector without an undershirt?
A2: Although the material of the posture corrector is breathable and skin-friendly, to ensure your comfort we recommend wearing an undershirt.
Q3: Can I wear it while I am sleeping?
A3: No, wearing the posture corrector for more than 3 hours at a time is not recommended.
Q4: How do I clean my posture corrector?
A4: We recommend hand washing to prevent stretching. When washing please remember:
1. First, remove both back brace plates.
2. Wash gently in room temperature water, no hotter than 86°F (30°C) for no more than 15 minutes.
3. Hang up to air-dry away from direct sunlight.
Q5: How long should I wear it each day?
A5: When you start out wearing it, we recommend 20 minutes per day. As your body adapts, you can gradually extend this time.
About VOKKA Posture Corrector for Men and Women
- VOKKA Posture Corrector: Opens shoulders and straightens back to provide effective posture correction that improves confidence and relieves pain
- Comfortable Support: Soft shoulder straps reduce friction, correcting your posture and straightening your back without digging into skin
- Unisex Sizing: M for waist sizes of 23-28 inches, L for waist sizes of 27-36 inches and XL for waist sizes of 35-50 inches
- Easy Spinal Alignment: Simply put on the posture corrector like a backpack, fasten the waist belt, pull the elastic straps, and attach them to the waist belt
- Anytime Correction: Great for work, home, or light exercise; start improving your posture today with the VOKKA Posture Corrector for men and women